misterlesterkeen

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hello! I'm Back! (Or... Coming Soon!)

Coming Soon (currently "soon" means "in the next few days" as opposed to "several months later"):

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
More Music From The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
some stuff from David McCallum
The Odd Couple Sings!

Expect the first posts to start appearing within hours.

Check out the links I've added, as some of the other things I was going to put up have appeared there (plus they're just really good!).

Faithfully,
Keen

1 Comments:

Blogger nomwl1 said...

Hi Misterlesterkeen!

Welcome back!! I kept meaning to drop by and leave a comment; I saw your post at Groovy Fab and was glad to see you were back with a blogging vengeance!

Great Man from UNCLE posts! Everything looks fantastic.

And thanks for the linking to my blog! I really appreciate it. (And as a side note, it's terrible that Mondo Daddykin has decided to call it quits. :(( )

I got the Tony Randall album at BenT, by the way, and loved it and am looking forward to The Odd Couple Sings!

Well, thanks again for the link and keep up the great work. Welcome back!!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home